Connecting to Bluetooth
- Switch BeatBlock On.
- In your device’s menu, make sure Bluetooth is turned on and searching for other devices.
(Note: your device must be Bluetooth enabled)
- On BeatBlock, hold down the “Bluetooth connection” button for about 10 seconds or
until you hear two separate beeps.
- BeatBlock should now be visible on your device, select “BeatBlock” from the list.
- BeatBlock will make a two-tone sound and the LED light on the front of the unit
will ash blue repeatedly to indicate successful connection.
- BeatBlock is now connected with your device and is ready to play your media.
- Plug small end of provided charging cable into “charging port” of BeatBlock.
- Plug USB end of charging cable into approved charging device.
(Note: Only use approved charging devices(devices with 1A output only)
- Allow 3-4 hours for BeatBlock to fully charge.
- Once fully charged, The on/o switch will be lit green while still connected to the charging cable.
- Enjoy superior sound and portability.