1. POWER BUTTON
- 1 click: High
- 2 clicks: Medium
- 3 clicks: Low
- 4 clicks: Off
2. ROTATION TAB
- Use thumb and forefinger to rotate the rotation tabs and aim the beam where you need it.
- Flip beam down into light body to use “Lantern” mode
3. STRONG MAGNETIC BASE
- Attach base to any ferromagnetic surface
- CAUTION: Keep magnets away from devices and objects that could be damaged by strong magnetic fields.
4. REPLACEABLE LENS COVER
- To replace the lens cover, use your fingernail to pry each side away from the tool body in the recessed access point just above the Tech-Life logo. The replacement cover will slide over the lens and clip into place.
5. USB CHARGING PORT
- Pull open the charge port cover and insert the included micro-USB cable into the charge port, and the other end of the cable into any USB Charger.
- he red light underneath the charge port will illuminate to indicate charging in progress. Red light will turn green when battery is fully charged.
- CAUTION: CLOSE THE USB PORT SEAL BEFORE USING LIGHT. LIQUID AND DUST PARTICLES WILL DAMAGE THE UNIT.
Disclaimer: Magnets are not toys! Make sure that children don’t play with magnets. Keep magnets away from devices and objects that could be damaged by strong magnetic fields. IPX4 Water Resistant. Do not submerge under water.